Thrive Financial+Life Planning
Thrive Financial+Life Planning is an ongoing relationship whereby an initial action plan with your intentions for a fulfilled life is devised but is refined and modified as life happens. We bring our skills in the more traditional elements of financial planning—investments, retirement planning, risk management, estate planning, and tax strategies—while also guiding clients through life planning.
The Thrive Financial+Life Planning process enables you to:
- Assess where you are, financially and otherwise.
- Deeply listen to your intentions and inspirations—the “must” of your heart—to reconnect to how you are you. The Thrive process is therapeutic, not therapy! While we can explore past money stories that may affect your current and financial life, we are not skilled in psychotherapy. If a professional is needed in that area, we can help you find one.
- Create a plan to get to where you want to go, including your money (assets and cash flow) to get there. Along the way, you will gain confidence to set goals and implement your plan.
- Feel supported and encouraged while developing a peace of mind about money. Receive advice and recommendations that zero in on your action plan as well as general financial health in the areas of investments, insurance, estate planning, debt reduction, savings, budgeting and taxes.
- Grow as a person, not just focus on growing your money. Investments are an important part of financial planning, but are not the only thing we focus on.
- Plot a path to use your nest egg once you decide to stop working.
After our work together through the six-phases of the Thrive Financial+Life Planning process, you will receive a written plan that captures your personal priorities; the "facts" about your financial situation and potential success for achieving your financial goals; commitments made by you to get closer to your envisioned future; a timeline for action; and our recommendations for resilient financial health. Think of it as your personal manifesto dedicated to getting what you want and making your intentions come to life.
With the use of a goals-based dashboard, we can periodically and systematically track progress toward your quantifiable goals, such as retirement, college savings, debt reduction or savings for a vacation.
Remember that the Thrive Financial+Life Planning process is iterative; the plan reflects where you are today. Throughout the Nurture phase of Thrive, we will check-in on action plan progress, review the quantitative goals-based dashboard, revise, edit, improve, and change depending on your life circumstances. Times of transition—changing jobs, inheritance, divorce, death of a loved one—are particularly good times to revisit the earlier phases of Thrive.
Fees for Thrive Financial+Life Planning range from $875 to $1,000/quarter for the first year and $300-$500/quarter thereafter.